Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 6.0.3. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client- side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes have been listed by the date they've been implemented. The hotfixes have also been compiled by category for those wanting a quick summary of all hotfixes that have been applied since Patch 6.0.3.
Patch 6.0.x Information
- Patch 6.0.2 Now Live and Survival Guide
- Warlords of Draenor: Feature Overview
- The Iron Tide: 6.0.2 Patch Notes
- 6.0.2 Hotfixes
- Patch Installation & Troubleshooting
- [Hotfix in testing] Mangle's damage has increased by 27%.
- Blackrock Foundry
- Gruul now uses Petrifying Slam against 5 targets in a 10-player raid, scaling up to 10 targets in a 30-player raid (used to be 8 targets for all raid sizes).
- Hans'gar & Franzok
- Fixed an issue that could cause Beastlord Darmac to despawn immediately once defeated.
- Mages should no longer be able to incorrectly Blink through the ramp at the end of the room.
- Beastlord Darmac
- Fixed an issue that could cause Beastlord Darmac despawn immediately once defeated.
- Operator Thogar
- Operator Thogar should now be immune to damage during the start of the encounter until he jumps down onto the tracks.
- Iron Maidens
- Admiral Gar'an should no longer interrupt herself while using Deploy Turret.
- Players should no longer be able to avoid Incendiary Shot on the balconies in Stage Two.