Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 6.0.3. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client- side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes have been listed by the date they've been implemented. The hotfixes have also been compiled by category for those wanting a quick summary of all hotfixes that have been applied since Patch 6.0.3.
Patch 6.0.x Information
- Patch 6.0.2 Now Live and Survival Guide
- Warlords of Draenor: Feature Overview
- The Iron Tide: 6.0.2 Patch Notes
- 6.0.2 Hotfixes
- Patch Installation & Troubleshooting
- Refreshing or expiring Ruptures, Garrotes, Crimson Tempest, and Hemorrhages should no longer incorrectly remove other Rogues' Sanguinary Veins.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Blackrock Foundry
- Oregorger's health has been reduced by 10% on Normal difficulty.
- Oregorger's Rolling Fury ability now deals less damage on Normal difficulty (135,000 damage) and on Heroic difficulty (200,000 damage).
- The Blast Furnace
- Heart of the Mountain should no longer spam raid warnings for Blast whenever it reaches 100 Energy.
- Mind Controlled Firecallers should no longer be able to cast Reactive Earth Shield on injured Primal Elementalists.
- Kromog's Reverberations should now be easier to dodge with a 3-second delay before the ability starts dealing damage (up from 1.75 seconds) and the effect's radius has been decreased.
- Beastlord Darmac
- Beastlord Darmac's Call the Pack now has an increased cooldown of 40 seconds (up from 30 seconds) on Normal difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where the doors to Beastlord Darmac may not always reopen after the encounter has been reset.
- Operator Thogar
- Enrage mechanic for the encounter is now more lethal.
- Iron Maidens
- Admiral Gar'an: Dominator Turret's Dominator Blast no longer deals damage to player pets, minions or guardians.
- Enforcer Sorka's Convulsive and Lingering Shadows are no longer incorrectly removed when the targeted player dies.
- Marak the Blooded's Blood Ritual still only targets a player within 45 yards but the damage cone now has a range of 100 yards.
- Fixed an issue where Iron Maidens not on the Dreadnaught may instantly cast their spells and abilities at the end of the boat phase.
- Fixed an issue where Marak the Blooded was incorrectly gaining Sanguine Strikes at 75 Iron Fury on Mythic difficulty.
- Rubble Piles should no longer appear after the transition to stage two.
- Fixed an issue where a player may not be correctly protected from Blackhand's Impaling Throw when multiple players were taking cover behind the same Rubble Pile.