Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 6.0.3. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client- side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes have been listed by the date they've been implemented. The hotfixes have also been compiled by category for those wanting a quick summary of all hotfixes that have been applied since Patch 6.0.3.
Patch 6.0.x Information
- Patch 6.0.2 Now Live and Survival Guide
- Warlords of Draenor: Feature Overview
- The Iron Tide: 6.0.2 Patch Notes
- 6.0.2 Hotfixes
- Patch Installation & Troubleshooting
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Garrison Campaign Quests
- A Stolen Heart: Azuka Bladefury should no longer be getting stuck in evade mode for Horde characters.
- Primal Fury: Completing the quest should now correctly award Thisalee Crow (Alliance) or Choluna (Horde) as a Follower. A fix to award the followers for players that have already completed the quest will be made at a later date.
- Socrethar's Demise: Resolved an issue that could cause the banner used to challenge Socrethar to not work correctly.
- Hunter Talents should no longer incorrectly treat Lifelike Mechanical Frostboar as an active Hunter Pet.
- Instant casting Surging Mist on self via Soothing Mist (Mistweaver) should no longer cause Surging Mist to not provide any healing.
- Glyph of Illumination is obsolete and should no longer be incorrectly retained by some Paladins.
- Healing received through Spirit Link Totem redistributing player health to match each other should no longer be incorrectly affected by Dampening.
- Demonbolt (Demonology) now deals 25% less damage against other players in PvP combat.
- Mastery: Weapons Master’s effects were overtuned and have been reduced in effectiveness by 18%. The mastery remains significantly stronger than before and is still 29% more powerful than prior to the hotfix from January 12.
- Armor Sets
- Tier-16 2-piece bonus for Protection Warriors now heals for 3% less for each character level above level 90.
- Frostfire Ridge
- In the Shadow of Giants: Players should now correctly receive completion credit while interacting with Flamrog or Kindler.
- Trapping the Leader (Kun-Lai Summit): Killing Shan Kien quickly should no longer prevent him from respawning.
Creatures and NPCs
- Shadowmoon Valley
- Gorum should now correctly leash back to their spawn point.
- Laughing Skull guards at Beastwatch in Gorgrond should no longer attack Horde players.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Tectus: Resolved an issue where several mobs during the encounter did not reset the cooldown on Marked for Death (Rogue Talent) when killed.
- Imperator Mar'gok: Volatile Anomaly's Destabilize ability should now correctly trigger player abilities that activate on taking damage.
- Shadowmoon Burial Grounds
- Bonemaw: Rogues should now be able to use the Death from Above talent against Carrion Worms and Bonemaw.
- Players should now correctly teleport into Ashran when accepting the queue from Stormshield or Warspear.
- Players leaving Ashran via mini-map are now teleported to a location just outside of Ashran instead of back to the bound Hearthstone location.
- Scroll of Touch of Death's effect should no longer be incorrectly retained outside of Ashran.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Resolved an issue where some items with Bonus Armor were scaling incorrectly in non-max level bracket Battlegrounds.
- Potions and flasks from earlier expansions should no longer be more powerful than ones from later expansions.
- Cache of Highmaul Treasures should no longer incorrectly spawn items that can be upgraded.
- Resolved an issue where characters that log out while in another player's Garrison may be unable to log back in.