Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 6.0.3. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client- side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes have been listed by the date they've been implemented. The hotfixes have also been compiled by category for those wanting a quick summary of all hotfixes that have been applied since Patch 6.0.3.
Patch 6.0.x Information
- Patch 6.0.2 Now Live and Survival Guide
- Warlords of Draenor: Feature Overview
- The Iron Tide: 6.0.2 Patch Notes
- 6.0.2 Hotfixes
- Patch Installation & Troubleshooting
Class Tuning Changes
Please note that the following class tuning changes are still undergoing testing and will be implemented as soon as possible.
- Death Knight
- Frost Strike's damage has increased by 7%.
- Howling Blast's damage has increased by 7%.
- Obliterate's damage has increased by 7%.
- Kill Shot's (Beast Mastery, Marksmanship) damage has been reduced by 10%.
- Aimed Shot's damage has been reduced by 10%.
- Arcane Barrage's damage has increased by 16%.
- Arcane Blast's damage has increased by 16%.
- Arcane Explosion's damage has increased by 10%.
- Arcane Missiles' damage has increased by 16%.
- Enhanced Pyrotechnics now causes a stacking 10% increased critical strike chance (up from 5% per stack).
- Molten Armor now increases spell critical strike chance by 15% (up from 5%).
- Frostbolt's damage has increased by 25%.
- Arcane Orb's (Arcane) damage has increased by 10%.
- Comet Storm's (Frost) damage has increased by 25%.
- Meteor’s (Fire) damage-over-time effect has increased by 25%.
- Nether Tempest's (Arcane) damage has increased by 10%.
- Supernova's (Arcane) damage has increased by 12%.
- Rising Sun Kick (Windwalker, Mistweaver) now causes enemies to take 10% increased damage from the Monk's abilities (down from 15% increased damage).
- Chain Lightning's damage has increased by 10%.
- Lava Burst's (Elemental, Restoration) damage has increased by 10%.
- Lightning Bolt's damage has increased by 10%.
- Earthquake's damage has increased by 10%.
- Lava Beam's damage has increased by 10%.
- Lava Lash's damage has increased by 20%.
- Stormstrike's damage has increased by 20%.
- Restorative Waves now increases all healing done by 30% (up from 25%).
- Elemental Blast's damage has increased by 10%.
- Bloodthirst's damage has increased by 20%, and has an additional 40% chance to be a critical strike (up from 30%).
- Execute's (Fury) damage has increased by 10%.
- Raging Blow's damage has increased by 33%.
- Wild Strike's damage has increased by 32%.
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Ashran has been re-enabled as a potential daily strategic assault choice. This reverts a change from November 21.
- Garrison Buildings
- [Requires a realm restart.] Work orders for the following Horde buildings (Mine, Herb Garden, Goblin Workshop, War Mill, and Trading Post) and Alliance buildings (Dwarven Bunker, Gnomish Workshop, Trading Post) should now correctly contribute credit towards the achievements for Working Some Orders and Working More Orders.
- Gem Boutique: Followers assigned to the building should now always offer a daily quest.
- Gladiator's Sanctum: Highmaul Coliseum gladiator tournament should no longer incorrectly be awarding PvP gear and items that require reputation with Vol'jin's Spear or Wrynn's Vanguard to equip.
- Gladiator's Sanctum: Work orders were awarding much more gold and items than intended. The amount of items and gold awarded has been reduced to be more comparable to other buildings.
- Herb Garden: Visitors can no longer harvest the player's Frostweed.
- Salvage Yard: Awards for salvage have been split into 3 tiers based on the level of the Garrison Mission (Levels 90-94, Levels 95-99, and Level 100). Additionally, the mission needs to be successful for a chance to receive salvage with Level 100 missions having a guaranteed chance on success.
- Garrison Invasions
- Shadow Council Invasion: Concubine of Sin no longer awards points when defeated.
- Shadowmoon Valley
- The Fate of Karabor: Yrel should now always assist the player with Krull. Additionally, Krull's Brutal Smash now has a reduced range of 6 yards.
- Not In Your House: Fort Wrynn Laborers should now always flee after defeating Ripgut.
- Send Them Running: Peons should now always flee after defeating Vicegnaw.
Creatures and NPCs
- Grom'kar NPCs in the Frostfire Iron Siegeworks and Gorgrond Blackrock Foundry areas should now correctly have a chance to drop Iron Horde scraps for characters with a Dwarven Bunker / War Mill in their Garrisons.
- Shadowmoon Valley
- Shinri should no longer be getting stuck in evade mode.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- Tectus: Visual markers for Earthen Pillar, Fracture, Meteoric Earthspire, and Radiating Poison should now be easier to see.
- Tectus: Meteoric Earthspire now deals less damage on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Tectus' targeting circle for Crystalline Barrage should now still be visible for users with projected textures disabled.
- Twin Ogron's Fierce Disposition, Savage Disposition, and Aggressive Disposition should now be showing up in combat logs.
- Imperator Mar'gok's Arcane mines for Destructive Resonance should now be easier to see for users with projected textures disabled.
- Imperator Mar'gok: Visuals for Destructive Resonance should now be visible from anywhere in the Throne of the Imperator area.
- Imperator Mar'gok's Arcane Wrath ability should no longer incorrectly jump to a player that has been Branded during Phase 4 with the Power of Replication.
- Disabled the cutscene for Teron'gor that plays after defeating Azzakel on Challenge Mode.
- Ranjit should no longer occasionally target the tank with Lens Flare and Windwall.
- Honor and reputation increases for turning in Artifact Fragments first noted on December 3, are now out of testing and have been implemented.
- Disabled health regeneration for Kronus, Fangraal, Grand Marshal Tremblade, and High Warlord Volrath when they leash or drop out of combat.
- Creatures outside of Ashran should no longer incorrectly have a chance to drop Artifact Fragments.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Rated Battlegrounds should no longer incorrectly be awarding PvP gear and items that require reputation with Vol'jin's Spear or Wrynn's Vanguard to equip.
- Pristine Ancestral Talisman and Pristine Cracked Ivory Idol should no longer be incorrectly awarded again if the character has already obtained the item.
- Follower Weapon and Armor enhancements can now stack up to 20.
- Temporary buffs that increase Critical Strike should now correctly increase Parry through Riposte for tanking specializations.
- Cracked Potion Vials should no longer drop for non-Alchemists.
- Everburning Candle was buffed much more than intended. The amount of mana granted has been reduced to 10,456 (down from 20,916). Additional information on the reasoning for this change can be found in the forum thread: Everburning Candle Changes.
- Gently Squeezed Toad is no longer usable while in a Challenge Mode Dungeon.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Got My Mind On My Draenor Money now only requires looting 2,500 gold in Draenor (down from 10,000),