Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 6.0.3. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client- side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes have been listed by the date they've been implemented. The hotfixes have also been compiled by category for those wanting a quick summary of all hotfixes that have been applied since Patch 6.0.3.
Patch 6.0.x Information
- Patch 6.0.2 Now Live and Survival Guide
- Warlords of Draenor: Feature Overview
- The Iron Tide: 6.0.2 Patch Notes
- 6.0.2 Hotfixes
- Patch Installation & Troubleshooting
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Resolved an issue where players may become stuck or be disconnected while attempting to visit other Garrisons.
- Garrison Buildings
- Gladiator's Sanctum Level 3: The Coliseum scenario now requires 15 players to start (up from 10).
- Herb Garden Level 3: The Draenor fruit tree should now always bear fruit even if no Followers are assigned to work there.
- Player pets should now correctly rejoin the player after taking a flight path or using a vehicle.
- Eternal Flame's initial healing has been increased by 25% for Protection and Retribution Paladins.
- Flash of Light's healing has been reduced by 20% for Protection and Retribution Paladins.
- Word of Glory's healing has been increased by 25% for Protection and Retribution Paladins.
- Mass Dispel should no longer be incorrectly dispelling Cyclone without a Glyph of Mass Dispel equipped.
- Power Word: Shield critical hits should now correctly absorb only 150% of normal in PvP.
- Divine Aegis' should now correctly absorb only 50% as much in PvP.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- Tectus: If Tectus enters Berserk mode while in the process of shattering, the resulting Shards of Tectus and Motes of Tectus should now correctly enter Beserk mode as well.
- Tectus: Resolved an issue where Tectus could have no loot if the entire raid dies before his death event was complete.
- Twin Ogron: Resolved an issue where credit for completing the achievement Brothers in Arms was being incorrectly awarded.
- Critical Heals should now correctly heal for 150% of normal in PvP (they were incorrectly healing for 175% of normal).
- Gladiator's Distinction, the 2-piece set bonus now reduces damage taken from players by 15% (up from 10%).
- Being attacked in PvP combat and triggering the secondary item level on PvP gear should no longer cause the player's health to decrease by more than intended.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Battleground Flag Carriers should now correctly have a 45-second delay before their location is revealed to the enemy team (was incorrectly revealing their location immediately).
- Resurrection times in Rated Battlegrounds has been corrected to be 25 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Guild news should no longer be displaying (and getting spammed with) entries for characters looting items for the Legendary Ring Quest Line.
- Recruit-a-Friend characters should now be correctly receiving a 300% bonus to the experience awarded for completing a Dungeon (was incorrectly awarding 900% instead).
- New Pandaren Hunters that use the Level 90 Character Boost should now start with a turtle pet.
World of Warcraft Patch 6.0.3, Build 19243
Released: 12-03-2014Bug Fixes
- Resolved an issue where the experience reward for a quest may display incorrectly.
- Resolved a display issue for quest objectives that have received a hotfix to sometimes not update properly.
- Resolved an issue where players may be unable to connect to another realm if they attempt to switch to a different realm after being in a server queue.
- Resolved an issue where the Mac OS game client may sometimes crash on launch or close improperly.
- Resolved an issue where adding or removing a friend may cause the player to be unable to whisper to any BattleTag friends.