Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 6.0.3. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client- side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes have been listed by the date they've been implemented. The hotfixes have also been compiled by category for those wanting a quick summary of all hotfixes that have been applied since Patch 6.0.3.
Patch 6.0.x Information
- Patch 6.0.2 Now Live and Survival Guide
- Warlords of Draenor: Feature Overview
- The Iron Tide: 6.0.2 Patch Notes
- 6.0.2 Hotfixes
- Patch Installation & Troubleshooting
- [Requires a realm restart.] Completing a quest for a newly swapped Outpost building should no longer cause it to incorrectly revert back to a pre-swapped state.
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Chimera should now work correctly with the Glyph of Mirrored Blades.
- Clarity of Will's (Discipline) protective ward on a critical effect should now be correctly reduced by Battle Fatigue in PvP combat.
- Glyph of the Inquisitor should now correctly be dealing self-damage against the Priest (with a chance to break crowd control effects) in PvP combat against enemy players with glyphed crowd control abilities that removes damage over time effects on the target.
- Envenom should no longer incorrectly consume all of the Rogue's combo points if the ability misses or was dodged.
- Hemorrhage's periodic effect should now be able to critically strike.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Socrethar's Demise: Resolved an issue that could cause Socrethar to become unattackable.
- Report to the King: Resolved an issue where completing this quest was incorrectly causing Hero's Call: Redridge Mountains! and My Son, the Prince to become unavailable
- Warning the Warchief: Resolved an issue where completing this quest was incorrectly causing Machines of War and Enemies Below to become unavailable.
Creatures and NPCs
- Frostfire Ridge
- Iron Cannoneers no longer drop Iron Horde Scraps.
- Iron Banshee should now correctly award credit towards completing Assault on the Pit.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- The Everbloom
- Xeri'tac: Resolved an issue that could cause Venom-Crazed Pale One to not spawn in correctly.
- The Everbloom
- Fangraal and Kronus now costs 3000 Artifact Fragments to summon (up from 1000).
- Primal Spirits should now be dropping more frequently while harvesting mineral and herb nodes outside of the Garrison, from Skinning, and in a satchel obtained by completing the daily Fishing quest from the Garrison Fishing Shack.
- Potions purchased from the Brawler's Guild are now bind on pickup.
- Guide: Sharpshooting should now correctly have a chance to drop for Hunters from rare Draenor NPCs and creatures.
- Kowalski's Music Box should now correctly apply its soothing effect to targets that are not in combat.
- World Shrinker's effect is now removed when mounting up.
- Premade Groups should no longer display a Scenarios category for characters that are above level 90.