Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 6.0.3. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client- side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes have been listed by the date they've been implemented. The hotfixes have also been compiled by category for those wanting a quick summary of all hotfixes that have been applied since Patch 6.0.3.
Patch 6.0.x Information
- Patch 6.0.2 Now Live and Survival Guide
- Warlords of Draenor: Feature Overview
- The Iron Tide: 6.0.2 Patch Notes
- 6.0.2 Hotfixes
- Patch Installation & Troubleshooting
- Garrison Buildings
- Frostwall Mines: Mine Guards should now scale with the player's character level.
- Frostwall Mines Level 3: Mine Guards now have significantly more health and damage.
- Prismatic Crystal now transfers only 75% of total damage on Critical Hits, and transfers only 50% of total damage on Multistrikes while in PvP combat.
- [Hotfix currently in-testing] Havoc now has a base cooldown of 20 seconds (down from 25 seconds).
Creatures and NPCs
- Zidormi in Dustwallow Marsh should now correctly send players back in time to visit old Theramore.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- Satchel of Savage Mysteries now has a guaranteed chance to award a piece of Heroic Dungeon loot (item level 630 rare) appropriate for the character's loot specialization.
- Developer Commentary: We’re aware of excessive queue times for Heroic Dungeons. To help players have a better experience in Dungeon Finder, we’re expanding the rewards for Satchel of Savage Mysteries to award Heroic Dungeon loot in addition to the guaranteed Augment Rune, and a chance to contain a mount, Follower enhancement token, Battle Pet, or Battle-Stone. The satchel will remain Bind on Account and we'll continue to monitor Dungeon Finder queues and iterate as needed to ensure a great experience for everyone.
- The Butcher now has a chance to drop a Green Winter Hat.
- Brackenspore: Elements of the fight, such as hostile fungus and beneficial mushrooms should now be visible from further away during the encounter on Mythic difficulty.
- Twin Ogron: Resolved a situation where pulling Twin Ogron and having them despawn could cause the Imperator Mar'gok encounter to not work correctly on Mythic difficulty.