Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 6.0.3. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client- side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes have been listed by the date they've been implemented. The hotfixes have also been compiled by category for those wanting a quick summary of all hotfixes that have been applied since Patch 6.0.3.
Patch 6.0.x Information
- Patch 6.0.2 Now Live and Survival Guide
- Warlords of Draenor: Feature Overview
- The Iron Tide: 6.0.2 Patch Notes
- 6.0.2 Hotfixes
- Patch Installation & Troubleshooting
Class Tuning Changes
- Please note, the following class tuning changes are still undergoing testing and will be implemented as soon as possible.
- Beast Mastery
- Improved Focus Fire now grants a 5% increase (up from 2%) to attack power for every stack of Frenzy that had been consumed.
- Serpent Sting's damage has increased by 60%.
- Beast Mastery
- Stance of the Fierce Tiger now increases all damage dealt by 5% (down from 10%).
- Venomous Wounds' damage has increased by 20%.
- Blade Flurry now also strikes up to 4 additional nearby opponents for 35% of normal damage (up from 30%).
- Backstab's damage has increased by 20%.
- Hemorrhage's damage has increased by 30%.
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Map Icon for the Garrison should now appear correctly for characters that had undergone a faction change.
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Alliance Tier 3 Garrison: Dungeoneer's Training Dummy for healing and damage have swapped places so melee classes are less likely to trigger the tanking dummy by accident.
- Garrison Buildings
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Barn: Captured beasts can now stack to 20 (up from not being stackable).
- Dwarven Bunker/War Mill: Armor transmogrification items obtained from the Dwarven Bunker/War Mill are now truly account-bound and can be sent to other characters on the same Battle.net account.
- Gladiator's Sanctum: Corrected an issue that allowed a losing player to claim loot from victor's chest when multiple players died near-simultaneously.
- Stables: Corrected an issue where players could complete The Stable Master achievement without owning a Level 3 Stable.
- Sunfall (Starfall modified by Glyph of the Solstice) should now also be dealing 33% less damage in PvP combat.
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Sunfall should no longer incorrectly have a chance to trigger Nature's Vigil.
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Chimera should now interact correctly with Glyph of Deterrence.
- Greater Invisibility should now correctly be counting as dispelling two damage over time effects instead of canceling them.
- Armor Sets
- PvP 2-piece set bonus for Mages should now be correctly consuming stacks of the buff while casting Frostfire Bolt.
- Hand of Purity should no longer incorrectly affect damage over time abilities that are immune from this damage reduction effect.
- Selfless Healer should now be correctly dispelled instead of having only 1 stack dispelled at a time.
- Armor Sets
- PvP 2-piece set bonus for Retribution Paladins, Righteous Determination should now be dispellable.
- Frostfire Ridge
- Assault on Magnarok: Increased the spawn rates for creatures and NPCs for the quest.
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Flames of the Earth: Players are now able to free Magma Elementals without tap credit and completion credit for the quest is now shared amongst all characters in the party.
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Removing the Reinforcements: Resolved an issue where the quest could not be completed if the character had already completed And Justice for Thrall.
- THAELIN!: Resolved an issue where players may be able to complete the quest if they had already completed And Justice for Thrall.
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Resolved an issue that could cause The August Celestials daily quests to not match up in a cross-realm zone.
Creatures and NPCs
- A large number of rare creatures and NPCs on Draenor can now be tapped by players on both factions.
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Poundfist now has 40% more health and increased the upper limit on the number of players his health can scale to.
- Spires of Arak
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Befuddled Relic-Seeker, Highmaul Relic-Seeker, and Highmaul Skullcrusher should no longer drop dead after being pickpocketed.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Raid Finder difficulty Highmaul should now be creating raid groups comprised of 2 tanks, 5 healers, and 18 damage dealers (instead of forming raid groups with 6 healers).
- Kargath Bladefist: Players should no longer be getting trapped in the tiger pit after defeating Kargath Bladefist.
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] Brackenspore: Creeping Moss' healing dealt to fungal spawn will now show up in the Combat Log.
- Brackenspore: Burning Infusion now increases damage and healing dealt by 13% per stack (up from 10% per stack) and decays more slowly at a rate of 1 stack every 4 seconds (up from 1 stack every 2 seconds).
- Ko'ragh: DPS caster trinkets should now correctly have a chance to trigger its effects on attacks that have been completely absorbed by Ko'ragh's Nullification Barrier.
- Imperator Mar'gok's Mark of Chaos abilities should now be correctly applied to all characters regardless of range.
- PvP vendors in Stormshield and Warspear now have Pre-Mixed Pot of Noodles for sale to Pandaren characters.
- Conquest Primal Gladiator trinkets have had their values adjusted proportionally to the Honor Primal Combatant trinkets.
- Players are now removed from a Dungeon Finder or Raid Finder group upon accepting the queue to enter Ashran.
- Addressed an additional issue that could cause faction Captains to stop spawning.
- Events in Ashran should now occurring more frequently.
- [Hotfix still undergoing testing] A Few Artifact Fragments should no longer be awarding more reputation than intended.
- Everbloom Seed Pouch no longer affects other players.
- Tome of the Clear Mind now stacks to 200 (up from 20).