Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 6.0.3. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client- side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes have been listed by the date they've been implemented. The hotfixes have also been compiled by category for those wanting a quick summary of all hotfixes that have been applied since Patch 6.0.3.
Patch 6.0.x Information
- Patch 6.0.2 Now Live and Survival Guide
- The Iron Tide: 6.0.2 Patch Notes
- 6.0.2 Hotfixes
- Patch Installation & Troubleshooting
- Reduced the levels of Moonfang, Moonfang Packmate, Moonfang Dreadhowl, Moonfang Snarler, and Darkmoon Rabbit back to pre-Warlords expansion levels. The creatures needs to respawn for the changes to take effect.
- Heirloom items sold at the Darkmoon Faire should no longer have a gold cost associated with them.
- Firebird's Challenge: Blazing Rings are no longer shared with other players.
- It's Hammer Time: Characters that have been flagged as PvP enabled should now be able to complete the quest.
- Damage from A Murder of Crows can no longer be dodged.
- Discipline: Spirit Shell's damage absorption shield should no longer be weaker than intended.
- Burst of Speed should now be usable even if the Rogue is under the effects of other movement speed buffs.
- Earthquake's knock down effect is no longer affected by diminishing returns, but the knock down effect now only has a duration of 1.5 seconds.
- Blood of the Betrayer: Rogues should now be able to remove Arcane Infused Armor from Nalice, and be able to complete the quest.
- Dah, Nunt... Dah, Nunt...: Players should no longer remain stunned indefinitely and be able to complete the quest.
- Get Kraken!: Increased the health for North Sea Kraken by 1000%.
- Throne of Thunder
- [Requires a realm restart.] Dark Winds debuff should no longer incorrectly persist on the character, preventing them from being able to use mounts.
- XT-002 Deconstructor's Searing Light ability should no longer deal an excessive amount of damage.
- The Obsidian Sanctum
- Defeating Sartharion too quickly should no longer cause him to not drop a mount.
- Black Temple
- Illidan Stormrage: Fixed an issue where defeating Flames of Azzinoth too quickly in phase 2 may cause Illidan to not land.
- Throne of Thunder
- Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom: Resolved an issue where players defeating multiple packs of creatures in the room too quickly could cause Jedoga Shadowseeker to remain not attackable.
- Hellfire Ramparts: Players should now be able to loot the Reinforced Fel Iron Chest after defeating Vazruden the Herald.
- Razorfen Downs: Resolved an issue where Amnennar the Coldbringer may sometimes fail to be summoned when Death Speaker Blackthorn is defeated.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Increased Honor gains for Arathi Basin, Deepwind Gorge, Eye of the Storm, and The Battle for Gilneas. Honor is now awarded for every 150 resources gathered (up from Honor being awarded for every 250 resources gathered).
- Returning a flag in Battlegrounds should correctly play an appropriate sound once more.
- Made a number of adjustments where lower level food items were providing a larger than intended buff.
- Timeless Isle Tokens and legendary weapons looted during the fight with Kael'thas Sunstrider in Tempest Keep are no longer included in the guild news panel.
- Bags set to "Ignore this bag" should now be saving the setting correctly when the character logs out or zones into a new area.
- /console colorblindshader [0-8] has been re-enabled and replaced with /console colorblindsimulator [0-8].
- Resolved a frame rate stuttering issue that was affecting some Mac OS clients.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Mobile Armory's guild chat should be working once more.