Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 6.0.3. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client- side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes have been listed by the date they've been implemented. The hotfixes have also been compiled by category for those wanting a quick summary of all hotfixes that have been applied since Patch 6.0.3.
Patch 6.0.x Information
- Patch 6.0.2 Now Live and Survival Guide
- The Iron Tide: 6.0.2 Patch Notes
- 6.0.2 Hotfixes
- Patch Installation & Troubleshooting
- [Requires a realm restart.] The time that corpses persist in the world has been restored back to their former durations.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- [Requires a realm restart.] Resolved an issue where players were unable to queue through Dungeon Finder while in Warspear or Stormshield.
- Upper Blackrock Spire
- During the Commander Tharbek encounter, Black Iron Guards no longer join in the fight when he is at 10% health.
- Commander Tharbek should no longer be using Iron Axe, Imbued Iron Axe, and Iron Reaver within 4 seconds of each other.
- Orebender Gor'ashan's Electric Pulse should now correctly hit players that are standing on a Rune Conduit.
- Son of the Beast's Fire Trail should no longer persist and continue to damaging pets after being defeated.
- Miner’s Coffee should no longer be incorrectly applying its speed buff outside of the Garrison's mine.
- Swapblaster should no longer be incorrectly swapping locations with targets other than another party member.