Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 6.0.3. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client- side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes have been listed by the date they've been implemented. The hotfixes have also been compiled by category for those wanting a quick summary of all hotfixes that have been applied since Patch 6.0.3.
Patch 6.0.x Information
- Patch 6.0.2 Now Live and Survival Guide
- The Iron Tide: 6.0.2 Patch Notes
- 6.0.2 Hotfixes
- Patch Installation & Troubleshooting
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Stables Level 2: Characters should now be immune to being dazed while riding their mounts.
- The Forge Level 2: Solace of the Forge should now correctly only be usable while outdoors in Draenor.
- Trading Post Level 2: Players should now be able to gain reputation with the Sha'tari Defense or Laughing Skull Orcs.
- Nagrand Tankworks: Wor'var Demolisher and Telaari Siege Engine now deals less damage against other players.
- Camouflage's stealth effect should now be reapplying correctly when the Hunter and their pet are stationary.
- Prismatic Crystal when conjured, should now correctly last for its full duration.
- Totemic Recall should now correctly refund the mana cost back when used.
- Earthquake can now only Stun a target once per cast.
- Resolved an issue where Glyph of Eye of Kilrogg was incorrectly allowing Eye of Kilrogg to fly while on Draenor.
- Frostfire Ridge
- [Requires a realm restart.] Tricks of the Trade: Characters that have undergone a faction change can now complete this quest if they had already completed it on the opposite faction.
- Spires of Arak
- Assault on Skettis: Increased the drop rates for Talon Key. Additionally, Apexis Sol-Mender, Glowing Energizer and, Stalwart Warden should no longer be getting stuck in evade mode.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Bonus Objective: Bladefist Hold: Increased the spawn rates for Brood Mother Xylax, Bagdoth Goredrinker, and Val'dune Fleshcrafter.
- Sol Sisters: Sol-Shaper Veoryx should no longer be getting stuck in evade mode.
- Characters visiting someone else's Garrison should no longer be incorrectly seeing another player's daily quests.
- Gladiator's Sanctum: Nemesis quests should no longer be incorrectly removed from the player's quest log if they log out while the building is under construction.
- Goren Invasion!: Adjusted a number of spawn points so the invaders should no longer get stuck in Garrison buildings.
- Scraps of Iron (Dwarven Bunker/War Mill): Completing the quest should no longer remove more Iron Horde Scraps than needed.
- Increased the number of situations where items and abilities slowing the player's falling speed could be used while in outdoor environments.
Creatures and NPCs
- Graveltooth should now be using their inside voice to shout at players in the area instead of shouting at the entirety of Nagrand.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- Reduced the item level requirement to queue for Normal difficulty Grimrail Depot, Shadowmoon Burial Grounds, The Everbloom, and Upper Blackrock Spire to 595 (down from 600).
- Upper Blackrock Spire
- Orebender Gor'ashan: Mobs from other parts of the Dungeon should no longer be joining the fight during the encounter.
- Challenge Mode
- Aviana's Feather should no longer be usable while in a Challenge Mode dungeon.
- Proving Grounds
- Statistics for Basic Healer (Endless) should no longer be incorrectly displaying under Basic Tank (Endless).
- Increased the amount of players that can be in Ashran to 150.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Primal Combatant PvP trinkets awarded from Gold Strongboxes should now contain stats that are more appropriate for the character's specialization.
- Primal PvP trinkets should now be eligible to grant players the Gladiator's Distinction set bonus.
- Primal Honor PvP gear should now correctly have a set bonus.
- Gnomish Net Launcher now has a level 91 requirement to equip and provides a more appropriate bonus to Versatility.
- Invisibility Field's effect is now on a shared cooldown with other invisibility effects.
- Resolved an issue where Draenor Perks for characters may sometimes not be saving correctly.