Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 6.0.3. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client- side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes have been listed by the date they've been implemented. The hotfixes have also been compiled by category for those wanting a quick summary of all hotfixes that have been applied since Patch 6.0.3.
Patch 6.0.x Information
- Patch 6.0.2 Now Live and Survival Guide
- The Iron Tide: 6.0.2 Patch Notes
- 6.0.2 Hotfixes
- Patch Installation & Troubleshooting
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Mine: Mining carts should now be easier to spot and should contain more than 1 piece of ore.
- Rangari Jonaa and Limbflayer should now spawn in for characters that have selected the Sparring Arena for their outpost in Gorgrond.
- Artificer Romuul: Resolved an issue where characters were not receiving the quest.
- Resolved an issue where the balance cycle may incorrectly force the Druid to stand up.
- Defense of Karabor: Resolved an issue where characters may not receive completion credit for the quest.
- I See Dead People: Resolved an issue where Bryan Finn may become unresponsive.
- Kaelynara Sunchaser: Resolved an issue where characters were unable to return to their bodies in Spirit Form if they die inside the Jorune Mines.
- Leave Nothing Behind!: Kur'ak the Binder now spawns more frequently.
- Mulverick's Plight: Increased the drop rate for Mulverick's Axe.
- Save Wolf Home: Gronnstalker Korhol, Beastmaster Trokar, and Giantslayer Zhakta should now spawn more frequently. Additionally, resolved an issue where characters may be unable to complete profession quests while this quest is active.
- The Defense of Karabor: Resolved an issue where completing this quest may cause characters to be unable to progress if they're also on the quest for The Righteous March.
- Echo of Murmur now spawns more frequently.
- Made a pass on a number of rare creatures to allow multiple players to receive credit for personal loot if they helped defeat them.
- Reduced the density of Squirrels in Nagrand and, critters and Icespine Hatchlings in Frostfire Ridge.