Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 6.0.3. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client- side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes have been listed by the date they've been implemented. The hotfixes have also been compiled by category for those wanting a quick summary of all hotfixes that have been applied since Patch 6.0.3.
Patch 6.0.x Information
- Patch 6.0.2 Now Live and Survival Guide
- The Iron Tide: 6.0.2 Patch Notes
- 6.0.2 Hotfixes
- Patch Installation & Troubleshooting
- Death Knight
- Necrotic Plague now deals 20% more damage.
- Lunar Peak should no longer incorrectly display as having 2 charges (it was always only 1 charge). Additionally, the tooltip will be updated in a future patch to clarify the damage increase only applies to Moonfire's initial damage.
- Explosive Trap now deals additional Fire damage over 10 seconds (down from 20 seconds). Total amount of damage dealt remains unchanged.
- Binding Shot should now correctly stun targets affected by silence when they move more than 5 yards from the arrow. Additionally, targets should no longer incorrectly break out of stealth on entering Binding Shot's area of effect.
- Combustion is now learned at level 80 (up from level 77).
- Stance of the Sturdy Ox now increases armor by 75% (up from 50%), and reduces magic damage taken by 15% (up from 10%).
- Power Word: Shield now absorbs 20% more damage.
- Holy Nova's healing has been reduced by 41%.
- Penance's damage and healing has been increased by 20%.
- Resolved an issue where Posthaste may sometimes not trigger correctly with Disengage.
- Fire and Brimstone should now correctly hit all secondary targets within 10 yards, regardless of whether they're in combat with the Warlock.
- Damage caused by Burning Rush while Soul Link is active should no longer incorrectly cause the Warlock to go into combat.
- Stacks of Demonbolt debuff should no longer be incorrectly removed by Hand of Protection.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- The Postmaster received a talking to and should no longer be mailing large amounts of unimportant items to players.
- Grommloc, the delightfully dreadful baby murloc masquerading as Grommash Hellscream, legendary leader of the Warsong clan is now available. Players eligible to receive this pet will find it in their in-game mailbox. An Achievement for obtaining this battle pet will be added in a future patch.
- Darkmoon Top Hat can now only be used while the Darkmoon Faire is active.