With Warlords of Draenor just around the corner, we know that many players are taking time to get prepared within the game—but this is also the perfect time to make sure both your Battle.net account contact information and your shipping/billing information are up-to-date as well. Accurate information ensures that purchases are processed smoothly, and helps you verify your identity if you ever need support. Inaccurate information can cause delayed or failed payments and complicates account support and recovery. To check your information:
1. Log in to your Battle.net account at https://battle.net/
2. From the Settings dropdown, select Contact & Shipping Addresses.
3. Make sure you're seeing your current Contact Address and phone number, and then click Shipping Address to make sure that’s up-to-date as well.
4. Return to the Settings dropdown and select My Payment Options.
5. Select Edit next to each payment method, and make sure you’re seeing your current information.
You can also get to these menus directly from within the Battle.net desktop app. Simply click the Battle.net icon in the top-left corner of the app and select Account Management from the dropdown list.
To keep everyone in the know, we’ve sent World of Warcraft subscribers an email reminder about this as well. If you have any questions for us, feel free to visit our support site for help at https://battle.net/support.
We’ll see you all in Draenor!