Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 6.0.2. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes have been listed by the date they've been implemented. The hotfixes have also been compiled by category for those wanting a quick summary of all hotfixes that have been applied since Patch 6.0.2.
Patch 6.0.2 Information
- Patch 6.0.2 Now Live and Survival Guide
- The Iron Tide: 6.0.2 Patch Notes
- Patch Installation & Troubleshooting
World Event: Iron Horde Incursion
- All quest boss NPCs in the Blasted Lands now have scaling health pools based on the number of players engaging them.
- Spawn rates for mobs and NPCs in the Blasted Lands have been adjusted.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Quest items for Mementos of the Fallen and Ransacking Nethergarde should now be tracked properly on the mini map.
- The title, "of the Iron Vanguard" received from completing The Iron Invasion achievement is now account-wide.
- Resolved an issue where the toy collection count was incorrectly increasing each time the character logs in.
- Death Knight
- Death Coil should now correctly have a range of 40 yards.
- Blood Tap, Runic Corruption, and Runic Empowerment should no longer incorrectly trigger when attempting to cast Death Coil against an invalid target.
- Lifebloom's Bloom effect should no longer incorrectly heal the casting Druid instead of their target.
- Resolved an issue where Deterrence modified by Glyph of Mirrored Blades was not reflecting spells back at the target.
- Resolved an issue where Explosive Trap's effects could be dodged.
- Resolved a script error with Arcane Barrage.
- Supernova now deals 30% less damage against player targets.
- Resolved an issue where Execute could incorrectly cause the Warrior to receive 100 Rage.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Reduced the health and damage of high level creatures and NPCs in Pandaria to more closely match their relative difficulty before the stat squish.
- Incarnation of Despair's Last Gasp now deals damage that is more reasonable level in a post stat squish environment.
- Legendary Cloak Quest Line
- Celestial Blessings: Adjusted the damage received by both the player and Wrathion during the challenges for Chi-ji (healer) and Niuzao (tanking) to a reasonable level.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Resolved an issue in Personal Loot mode where multiple players were unable to loot a boss or chest at the same time.
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Auction house NPCs in Siege of Orgrimmar's should no longer be level 100.
- Garrosh Hellscream's Iron Star explosion damage has been reduced to a more reasonable level in a post stat squish environment.
- Throne of Thunder
- Jin'rokh the Breaker's Static Wound damage has been reduced to a more reasonable level in a post stat squish environment.
- Shadow Nova damage for Dark Ritualist and Ritual Guard has been reduced to a more reasonable level in a post stat squish environment.
- Upper Blackrock Spire
- Commander Tharbek received a tuning pass on their damage and ability cooldowns.
- Awbee should no longer spam their introduction after Commander Tharbek is defeated.
- Resolved an issue where items were incorrectly disenchanting into Warlords of Draenor enchanting materials.
- Shadow-Pan Monastery
- Gu Cloudstrike's Magnetic Shroud healing absorption has been reduced to a more reasonable amount in a post stat squish environment.
- Tank Trial NPCs now hit harder and have slightly more health.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Deepwind Gorge
- Resolved an issue where players were not receiving points for capturing a mine cart.
- Resolved an issue where Tier tokens obtained from Mists of Pandaria Raids could not be exchanged for gear.
- Resolved an issue where Dame Evniki Kapsalis was incorrectly selling Heirloom items for gold instead of Champion's Seals.
- Resolved an issue where Nat Pagle was incorrectly selling Draenic or Savage Fishing Poles.