Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.4.8. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes have been listed by the date they've been implemented. The hotfixes have also been compiled by category for those wanting a quick summary of all hotfixes that have been applied since Patch 5.4.8.
Patch 5.4 Information
- Siege of Orgrimmar: Feature Overview: Get an overview of the new content and changes in Patch 5.4.
- 5.4 and 5.4.1 Hotfixes
- 5.4 and 5.4.1 Patch Notes
- 5.4.2 Hotfixes & Patch Notes
- 5.4.7 Hotfixes & Patch Notes
- Technical Support & Troubleshooting
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Deserter debuff
- Deserter debuff now lasts 5 minutes (down from 20 minutes). New applications of the Deserter debuff within a 20-minute rolling window extends its duration by 5 additional minutes each time, up to a maximum of 20 minutes.
- The Deserter debuff is applied under the following conditions:
- Arena or Rated Battlegrounds: Leaving the queue, ignoring the prompt to enter when the match is ready, or leaving the match before anyone has entered combat.
- Battlegrounds: Leaving before the match is over.
- Additional information on the change to the Deserter debuff can be found in the forum thread titled Upcoming Deserter Hotfixes for Rated PvP.