Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.4.8. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes have been listed by the date they've been implemented. The hotfixes have also been compiled by category for those wanting a quick summary of all hotfixes that have been applied since Patch 5.4.8.
Patch 5.4 Information
- Siege of Orgrimmar: Feature Overview: Get an overview of the new content and changes in Patch 5.4.
- 5.4 and 5.4.1 Hotfixes
- 5.4 and 5.4.1 Patch Notes
- 5.4.2 Hotfixes & Patch Notes
- 5.4.7 Hotfixes & Patch Notes
- Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- NPC vendors selling Tier-16 armor pieces now have significantly more health.
- Fire-Watcher's Oath: Players transformed into an Ordon Fire-Watcher now have a 100% chance to gain Bloody Coins on killing-blows against level-90 characters. Note that there's still a short internal-cooldown on earning Bloody Coins.
- Nightmarish Hitching Post is now usable in Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds.
- Resolved an issue where the Nightmarish Reins buff could cause players on a flight path to travel slowly.
- Resolved an issue where players may receive duplicate letters in-game for purchases made on the store.