Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.4.8. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes have been listed by the date they've been implemented. The hotfixes have also been compiled by category for those wanting a quick summary of all hotfixes that have been applied since Patch 5.4.8.
Patch 5.4 Information
- Siege of Orgrimmar: Feature Overview: Get an overview of the new content and changes in Patch 5.4.
- 5.4 and 5.4.1 Hotfixes
- 5.4 and 5.4.1 Patch Notes
- 5.4.2 Hotfixes & Patch Notes
- 5.4.7 Hotfixes & Patch Notes
- Technical Support & Troubleshooting
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Characters in a Tanking specialization in a Rated Battleground now take 50% additional damage (up from 20%) while holding an orb in Temple of Kotmogu or escorting a mine cart in Deepwind Gorge.
- Black Grasp of the Destroyer's drain mana effect no longer affects targets above level 73.
- Soul Breaker's drain mana effect no longer affects targets above level 63.
- Resolved an issue where credit for the achievement: Going To Need A Bigger Bag was not tracking correctly across characters on the account.
- Resolved an issue where a graveyard near wreckage of the Silver Dawn in Darkshore was automatically resurrecting players after releasing.