Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.4.8. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Hotfixes have been listed by the date they've been implemented. The hotfixes have also been compiled by category for those wanting a quick summary of all hotfixes that have been applied since Patch 5.4.8.
Patch 5.4 Information
- Siege of Orgrimmar: Feature Overview: Get an overview of the new content and changes in Patch 5.4.
- 5.4 and 5.4.1 Hotfixes
- 5.4 and 5.4.1 Patch Notes
- 5.4.2 Hotfixes & Patch Notes
- 5.4.7 Hotfixes & Patch Notes
- Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- Resolved an issue where the Rated Battleground flag carrier debuff functioned incorrectly. Characters in a Tanking specialization should now correctly take 50% additional damage while carrying a flag in a Rated Battleground.
- Replica General's Leather Treads no longer increases the duration of Sprint in Arenas or Rated Battlegrounds.
- Burdens of Eternity may no longer be used while inside a Heroic Dungeon, Raid, or Scenario.
- Resolved an issue where Feats of Strength for Collector's Edition: Dread Raven and Collector’s Edition: Dread Hatchling were not being correctly awarded to players.
- Resolved an issue where players transitioning from Eastern Plaguelands into Ghostlands while on certain flying mounts would be unable to resummon the mount until the they relog back in.