Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.4.7. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
5.4.7 hotfixes have been listed by the date they've been implemented or as a compiled list by category.
- Siege of Orgrimmar: Feature Overview
- 5.4 Patch Notes
- 5.4 and 5.4.1 Hotfixes
- 5.4.2 Hotfixes
- Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- Healing Stream Totem no longer incorrectly heals itself.
- Scourge Tactics: Increased the spawn rate of Webbed Crusaders.
- The Embalmer's Revenge: Resolved an issue where Stitches was not resetting correctly.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Resolved an issue where Ancient Miasma effects were able to persist after the encounter ended.
- Garrosh Hellscream
- During the Garrosh Hellscream encounter, Word of Glory no longer generates threat during stages 2 and 3 to address an issue that was making the encounter more difficult than intended for raid groups with Protection Paladin tanks.
- Unstable Iron Stars now Fixate on players for 12 seconds (up from 10 seconds) during stage 4 of the Garrosh Hellscream encounter on Heroic difficulty.
- The Eye of Eternity: Resolved an issue that could prevent players from being able to loot Alexstrasza's Gift after defeating Malygos.
- Potion of Luck: Reduced the amount of gold found in Plundered Treasures.