Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.4.7. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
5.4.7 hotfixes have been listed by the date they've been implemented or as a compiled list by category.
- Siege of Orgrimmar: Feature Overview
- 5.4 Patch Notes
- 5.4 and 5.4.1 Hotfixes
- 5.4.2 Hotfixes
- Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- Boosted characters now start in the Shrine of Two Moons for the Horde and Shrine of the Seven Stars for the Alliance.
- Resolved a number of questing and phasing issues for boosted characters.
- Resolved an issue where Vanish modified by Glyph of Vanish was incorrectly causing the Subterfuge effect to trigger twice. Vanish will now cancel its effect when the duration of Subterfuge expires.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Cross-realm raid groups have been enabled for Siege of Orgrimmar on both Normal and Heroic difficulty. A forum thread has been created with more information on this change.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Resolved an issue where Monks were unable to use Roll, Chi Torpedo, or Flying Serpent Kick while carrying the flag.
Isle of Thunder
- Resolved an issue where base camps for the Kirin Tor Offensive, Sunreaver Onslaught, and other areas on the isle may incorrectly revert to an earlier progression stage.