Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.4.7. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
5.4.7 hotfixes have been listed by the date they've been implemented or as a compiled list by category.
- Siege of Orgrimmar: Feature Overview
- 5.4 Patch Notes
- 5.4 and 5.4.1 Hotfixes
- 5.4.2 Hotfixes
- Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- Darkflight's movement speed increase no longer stacks with Burning Rush or Burst of Speed.
- Successfully parrying an attack with Swift Reflexes should no longer incorrectly cause NPC guards to attack the Monk for reflexively striking back at an attacker.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Mogu'shan Palace: Resolved an issue where Trial of the King may not reset correctly if the party dies during the encounter.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Twin Peaks and Warsong Gulch
- The winning team now receives an 18 Honor Point bonus for each capture the opposing team is prevented from completing. This means every capture below 3, up to a maximum of 54 bonus Honor if the losing team had 0 captures.
- Arathi Basin, Eye of the Storm, and The Battle for Gilneas
- Bonus Honor is now awarded to the team for every 130 resources gained (down from 260) or every 100 resources gained when it’s featured on Call to Arms (down from 200).
- Silvershard Mines
- Bonus Honor is now awarded to the team for every 200 resources gained (down from 265) or every 130 resources gained when it’s featured on Call to Arms (down from 160).
- Strand of the Ancients
- The amount of Honor awarded for successfully destroying or defending a gate has been doubled.
- Guards at Huojin Landing and Tushui Landing on Timeless Isle are now significantly deadlier.
- Hexos: Players should no longer be killed by the maze after successfully defeating Hexos.