Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.4.7. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
5.4.7 hotfixes have been listed by the date they've been implemented or as a compiled list by category.
- Siege of Orgrimmar: Feature Overview
- 5.4 Patch Notes
- 5.4 and 5.4.1 Hotfixes
- 5.4.2 Hotfixes
- Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- Death Knight
- Dancing Rune Weapon summoned rune weapon should no longer incorrectly cause NPC guards to attack the target instead of the Death Knight that summoned it.
- Zen Pilgrimage: Return is no longer automatically removed from Monks that leave the Peak of Serenity.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Resolved a pathing issue with Intervene for Warriors with Glyph of the Watchful Eye equipped while in the Temple of Kotmogu.
- Resolved a situation where players were able to retain the Readiness effect from trinkets without equipping them while in a Battleground.
- Resolved a crash in the client that affected users running Windows XP: Service Pack 3.
- Resolved a crash that could occur while loading into an area or instance.