Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.4: Siege of Orgrimmar. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
5.4.2 hotfixes have been listed by the date they've been implemented or as a compiled list by category.
5.4 Patch Information
- Siege of Orgrimmar: Feature Overview
- 5.4 Patch Notes
- 5.4 and 5.4.1 Hotfixes
- 5.4 Known Issues
- Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- Huolon's spawn point has been moved to the ground.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Ordos can no longer get stuck channeling Eternal Agony indefinitely.
- Players under the effects of the Censer of Eternal Agony no longer gain Bloody Coins for defeating players in their party or raid.