Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.4: Siege of Orgrimmar. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
5.4.2 hotfixes have been listed by the date they've been implemented or as a compiled list by category.
5.4 Patch Information
- Siege of Orgrimmar: Feature Overview
- 5.4 Patch Notes
- 5.4 and 5.4.1 Hotfixes
- 5.4 Known Issues
- Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Resolved an issue where players that perform a soft-reset on the raid instance after defeating Galakras would incorrectly zone into the raid at Norushen.
- Kor'kron Dark Shaman
- Resolved an issue where Earthbreaker Haromm and Wavebinder Kardris could potentially path underneath the world.
- Icecrown Citadel: Fixed an issue where defeating The Lich King too quickly could prevent players from receiving loot.