Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.4: Siege of Orgrimmar. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
5.4.2 hotfixes have been listed by the date they've been implemented or as a compiled list by category.
5.4 Patch Information
- Siege of Orgrimmar: Feature Overview
- 5.4 Patch Notes
- 5.4 and 5.4.1 Hotfixes
- 5.4 Known Issues
- Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- Resolved an issue for the following abilities that resulted in damage being calculated incorrectly when used against targets with a greater than 75% reduction to damage from armor.
- Vengeance (All tanking specializations)
- Beast Cleave (Hunter - Beast Mastery)
- Storm, Earth, and Fire (Monk - Windwalker)
- Blade Furry (Rogue - Combat)
- Sweeping Strikes (Warrior - Arms)
- Warrior Tier-16 2 piece set bonus
- Soul of the Forest (Restoration) should no longer incorrectly grant a haste effect from failed attempts to cast Swiftmend on targets that are under a Cenarion Ward's healing effect.
- The Trident of Naz'jan: Resolved an issue that caused Ragnar Drakkarlund to not respawn correctly in certain situations.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- For an in-depth explanation of recent changes please see the forum thread from Watcher, Lead Encounter Designer titled: Upcoming Siege of Orgrimmar Changes.
- Reduced health on various ranking officials (High Enforcer Thranok and Korgra the Snake) and foot soldiers (Dragonmaw Bonecrusher, Dragonmaw Flagbearer, and Dragonmaw Tidal Shaman) by about 15% on Flexible and 10-player Normal difficulties.
- Thok the Bloodthirsty
- Thok the Bloodthirsty's Defeaning Screech now deals 10% less damage on Flexible, 10-player Normal, and 10-player Heroic difficulties.
- Thok the Bloodthirsty's Shock Blast now deals 10% less damage on Flexible, 10-player Normal, and 10-player Heroic difficulties.
- Siegecrafter Blackfuse
- Automated Shredders' health has been reduced by 10%, and its Overload ability now deals 10% less damage on Heroic difficulty.
- Crawler Mines now have 20% less health on 10-player Heroic difficulty.
- Disassembled Crawler Mines, Deactivated Electromagnets, Deactivated Laser Turrets, and Deactivated Missle Turrets now have 20% less health on Heroic difficulty.
- Electromagnet's Magnetic Crush ability now deals 15% less damage on Heroic difficulty.
- Laser Turret's Superheated damage-over-time effect now deals 25% less damage on Heroic difficulty.
- Paragons of the Klaxxi
- Hisek the Swarmkeeper's Multi-Shot ability now deals 20% less damage on Heroic difficulty.
- Iyyokuk the Lucid's Insane Calculation: Fiery Edge now deals roughly 10% less damage on Heroic difficulty.