Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.4: Siege of Orgrimmar. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Below is a listing of 5.4 hotfixes listed by date.
- Siege of Orgrimmar: Feature Overview
- 5.4 Patch Notes
- 5.4 Known Issues
- Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- Resurrection spells cast by players now ignore resurrection timers.
- Battle Pets
- Kovok's Pheromones ability now deals 50% less damage.
- Murkalot's Righteous Inspiration has had its cooldown increased to 8 rounds (up from 5 rounds).
- Murkalot's Shieldstorm is now on the same tier as Righteous Inspiration.