Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.4: Siege of Orgrimmar. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Below is a listing of 5.4 hotfixes listed by date.
- Siege of Orgrimmar: Feature Overview
- 5.4 Patch Notes
- 5.4 Known Issues
- Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- Resolved an issue that could cause some weekly treasure chests on the Timeless Isle to be uninteractible.
- Death Knight
- Class Armor
- Mistweaver PvP 2-piece set bonus should no longer cause the Monk to stand up when they gain a charge of Mana Tea.
- Class Armor
- Grimoire of Sacrifice should no longer incorrectly reduce spell damage while Fire and Brimstone is also active.
- The Celestial Tournament: Players can now get credit for winning the tournament while in a raid group.
- Players should no longer be incorrectly flagged as having defeated Ordos for the week if the player tapped him and went offline or entered an instance.
- Yu'lon now launches 5 Jadefire Bolts (down from 10).
- Gulp Frogs are now immune to mind control abilities.
- Magnataurs can no longer be pickpocketed.
- Dame Evniki Kapsalis is now offering her wares to players that meet the proper criteria once again.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Sha of Pride
- Resolved an issue that could cause Corrupted Prisons to stop functioning.
- Resolved an issue that could cause Unstable Corruption rifts to stop forming on 25-player Heroic difficulty.
- Kor'kron Dark Shaman
- Wavebinder Kardris should no longer target non-players with Toxic Storm.
- Darkfang and Bloodclaw should now move around significantly less while being tanked alongside their masters.
- Resolved an issue that could cause Blind Blademasters in the Drag to enter combat with players during the Dark Shaman encounter.
- Spoils of Pandaria
- Modified Anima Golem's Matter Scramble should now always spawn on the floor.
- Resolved an issue that would sometimes cause a Burial Urn's Spark of Life to path to the wrong area.
- Resolved a situation that could cause the encounter to not reset correctly if the player starting the encounter dies immediately.
- Siegecrafter Blackfuse
- Demonic Circles are now cleared when the encounter starts.
- Paragons of the Klaxxi
- Resolved certain situations that could cause players to retain the Paragons' abilities after resetting the encounter.
- Resolved an issue where the last surviving raid member using a threat drop may cause the encounter to not reset correctly.
- Garrosh Hellscream
- Garrosh Hellscream now drops two Kor'kron Juggernauts on 25-player Heroic difficulty. (Requires realm restarts to take effect.)
- Sha of Pride
- Shado-Pan Monastery: Defeating Gu Cloudstrike immediately after Azure Serpent has been killed should no longer prevent players from continuing through the Shado-Pan Monastery.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Grievous Gladiator weapons have a level requirement of 90 once more.
- PvP on-use trinket effects should no longer incorrectly scale down while in a Battleground, Rated Battleground, or Arena.
- Trinkets with cleave and multistrike effects no longer require players to be facing the target to successfully deal damage.