Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.4: Siege of Orgrimmar. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Below is a listing of 5.4 hotfixes listed by date.
- Siege of Orgrimmar: Feature Overview
- 5.4 Patch Notes
- 5.4 Known Issues
- Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- Class Armor
- Resolved an issue that could cause the Tier-16 2-piece set bonus Frozen Thoughts to be consumed without effect.
- Class Armor
- Mastery: Echo of Light healing has been increased by 4%.
- Archimonde's Darkness effect should now be correctly removed when the Warlock switches talents or glyphs.
- Timeless Treasures: Weekly treasure chests on the Timeless Isle can now grant credit towards completing this quest.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Reduced the health of ranking officials and foot soldiers in Phase 1 of the encounter on 10-player Normal difficulty.
- Kor'kron Dark Shaman
- Ashen Wall, Toxic Storm, Toxic Mist, Foul Stream, and Foul Geyser now deal less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Spoils of Pandaria
- Reduced the health of most of the creatures during the Spoils of Pandaria encounter on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Having multiple players start the encounter should no longer incorrectly cause the timer to count down rapidly.
- Thok the Bloodthirsty
- Captive Cave Bats on Raid Finder difficulty will no longer incorrectly drop Normal difficulty loot.
- Garrosh Hellscream
- Garrosh Hellscream should now use his abilities more predictably when starting Stage Three: MY WORLD.
- Mogu'shan Vaults
- Resolved an issue that prevented players from completing the Straight Six achievement.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- [Requires a realm restart.] Silvershard Mines: The eastern mine cart now doesn't spawn in until shortly after the gates open.
- Noodle cart chefs will now receive a well-fed buff while serving other players bowls of noodle soup.
- Nazgrim's Burnished Insignia's should no longer be incorrectly activating from actions that aren't helpful spells.
- Ticking Ebon Detonator's should no longer be incorrectly activating from actions that aren't attacks.