Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.4: Siege of Orgrimmar. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Below is a listing of 5.4 hotfixes listed by date.
- Siege of Orgrimmar: Feature Overview
- 5.4 Patch Notes
- 5.4 Known Issues
- Technical Support & Troubleshooting
[Notice] The class changes and Heroic Norushen hotfixes will take effect during tomorrow's realm restarts on September 24.
- Fixed an issue where defeating rare creatures while in a raid group may sometimes incorrectly display a loot cursor or sparkle effect when the creature has no loot.
- Vision of Time items can no longer be used while in a Raid Finder raid until the wing has been completed.
- Fishing in the waters surrounding Timeless Isle should now yield different fish than in the lakes within Timeless Isle.
- Nature's Vigil should now properly increase the Druid's healing by 12%.
- Class Armor
- Brewmasters now deal 10% less damage with all attacks.
- Eternal Flame heal-over-time effect is increased by 50% when used on the Paladin (down from 100%).
- Shadow Word: Pain damage has been reduced by 15%.
- Assassin's Resolve now increases the Rogue's damage by 20% (down from 25%).
- Class Armor
- Tier-16 4-piece set bonus should no longer incorrectly activate from attacks other than Backstab.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Reduced the number of Fragments of Pride patrolling the area leading up to Norushen on Raid Finder difficulty.
- A number of changes have been made to Norushen on Heroic difficulty.
- Starting Corruption for all players is now 75.
- Residual Corruption and Burst of Anger no longer pulse additional raidwide Corruption.
- Expel Corruption no longer increases the target’s Corruption.
- Increased the health of the Amalgam of Corruption to offset the reduced Corruption generated by external sources.
- The Purified buff no longer persists after gaining additional Corruption.
- Siegecrafter Blackfuse
- Automatic Repair Beam should now always be properly applied to Automated Shredders when they get near Siegecrafter Blackfuse.
- Fixed an issue with the Yogg-Saron encounter, where players were unable to proceed to phase 2 of the fight by damaging Sara.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Players should no longer be unable to cast spells or use items after repeatedly using restricted items while in a Wargame.
- Reduced the activation rate for caster and healer Legendary cloak effects for characters in a tanking specialization by 75%.
- Evil Eye of Galakras was only reducing the cooldown on 5 abilities for Warriors. The trinket should now also reduce the cooldown of Heroic Leap.
- Unerring Vision of Lei Shen now has a 40% reduced chance to activate its effect for Warlocks.