Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.4: Siege of Orgrimmar. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Below is a listing of 5.4 hotfixes listed by date.
- Siege of Orgrimmar: Feature Overview
- 5.4 Patch Notes
- 5.4 Known Issues
- Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- Death Knight
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Look Within should now correctly favor selecting characters with higher levels of corruption for trials during the Norushen encounter on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Sha of Pride
- Altered the visual effects of Bursting Pride, Swelling Pride, Aura of Pride, and Unstable Corruption to improve their clarity and visibility.
- Portals to Orgrimmar should now spawn properly after defeating the Sha of Pride and soft resetting the instance.
- Garrosh Hellscream
- Garrosh no longer has a chance to critically hit when under the effects of Leader of the Pack or other similar buffs from players that have been mind controlled by Touch of Y'Shaarj.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- The Conquest vendors have been restored.
- Fixed an issue where a number of players had a higher than intended Conquest cap.
- Toy Windmill should now only summon 1 Windmill Lance.
- [Requires realm restarts] Keg-Shaped Treasure Chest should now be awarding level-90 items.