Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.4: Siege of Orgrimmar. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Below is a listing of 5.4 hotfixes listed by date.
- Siege of Orgrimmar: Feature Overview
- 5.4 Patch Notes
- 5.4 Known Issues
- Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- Lynx Rush should now correctly apply its bleed effect against very large targets.
- Cascade should no longer hit PvP enabled players if the Priest is not PvP enabled.
- Glyph of Chain Lightning should now be properly reducing the damage of Chain Lightning
- Glyph of Victory Rush should now properly increase the total healing provided by Victory Rush.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Mages and Warlocks now have a chance to obtain Gaze of Arrogance (Sha of Pride) and Lever of the Megantholithic Apparatus (Siegecrafter Blackfuse) through bonus rolls on Normal difficulty.
- Non-boss NPCs in 10-player Normal difficulty should no longer incorrectly drop Flexible Raid quality items.
- Sha of Pride
- Swelling Pride's secondary effects can no longer be incorrectly redirected by Zen Meditation.
- Paragons of the Klaxxi
- Players with the Strong Legs buff should no longer be getting knocked off the platform early.
- Players that acquire "the Prime" title during the fight and successfully complete the encounter now have a buff that allows them to retain the title for 60 minutes.
- Garrosh Hellscream
- Fixed an issue where the Kor'kron Iron Star did not damage targets that were under a silence effect.
- Throne of Thunder
- Waterspouts in Tortos' Lair should allow players to travel back to the Council of Elders area once more.
- Fixed an issue where Ice Comets had less health than intended.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Conquest vendors have been temporarily removed while we investigate an issue with Conquest caps.
- Timeless Curio should no longer create Contemplation of Chi-Ji for Elemental Shamans, Shadow Priests, and Balance Druids.
- Celestials in The Celestial Court will now only rotate their order after they have been defeated.
- Time-Lost Shrines reactivate much more frequently now.
- In Tanking trials, Sikari the Mistweaver's Crackling Jade Thunderstorm should now have a chance to break crowd-control effects that have a chance to break on damage.