Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.3: Escalation. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Below is a listing of 5.3 hotfixes by date.
Also available, a listing of 5.3 hotfixes compiled together.
- Ancestral Guidance should now properly interact with Battle Fatigue. Previously, Battle Fatigue was being incorrectly applied a second time while healing nearby party or raid members.
- Ancestral Awakening should now properly interact with Battle Fatigue. Previously, Battle Fatigue was being incorrectly applied a second time while healing nearby party or raid members.
- A Scarlet Letter: Lilian Voss is no longer attackable for Alliance players.
- Celestial Blessings: Fixed an issue where Neltharion's Tears could become unkillable for Hunters that use Feign Death.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Throne of Thunder
- Twin Consorts
- Fixed an issue where Suen was not using her abilities properly if Lu'lin is defeated first.
- Twin Consorts
- Alliance players that are hostile with the Steamwheedle Cartel should no longer be immediately attacked by Ratchet Bruisers when teleporting into Ratchet from Shrine of Seven Stars.