Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.3: Escalation. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Below is a listing of 5.3 Hotfixes by date.
- Kor'kron Commanders are now immune to charms.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Throne of Thunder
- Lei Shen
- Bouncing Bolts that do not impact with a player will no longer continue to bounce on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Lei Shen
- PvP Pet Battles are now required to last at least a minute before the match is eligible for experience to be awarded
- Meta and blue gem sockets have been added to helmets awarded from Heroic Scenarios. Bonuses on the helmets have been reduced slightly to offset the addition of those sockets.
- Razorgrin should no longer slowly regenerate health.