Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.3: Escalation. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Below is a listing of 5.3 Hotfixes by date.
- Arcane Shot now deals 10% more damage. [Requires a realm restart]
- Cobra Shot now deals 10% more damage. [Requires a realm restart]
- Hunter Pets summoned by Stampede now only use auto-attacks against their target. [Requires a realm restart]
- Steady Shot now deals 10% more damage. [Requires a realm restart]
- Blink Strikes now has a 10-yard minimum range, and the teleportation effect cannot happen more than once every 20 seconds. [Requires a realm restart]
- Destroying the Altars: Master Summoner Zarod should once again drop Master Summoner's Staff, allowing players to complete the quest.
- The Might of Three: Buffs from the four celestials should now continue to work properly for players entering the Big Blossom Excavation area. [Requires a realm restart]
- Bleeding Hollow Tormentor no longer summons a Bleeding Hollow Worg.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Throne of Thunder
- Durumu the Forgotten
- Elixir of Detect Lesser Invisibility will no longer allow players to see fog beasts while they are invisible.
- Fixed an issue where Azure Fog may incorrectly trigger Flash Freeze at the end of the Light Spectrum phase.
- Fixed an issue where players intercepting food globules were not properly gaining stacks of Slimed, preventing them from obtaining higher stacks of the Primal Nutriment damage buff.
- Lei Shen
- Lei Shen will now always drop a Titan Runestone or Secrets of the Empire for players that are on the legendary quest line. [Requires a realm restart]
- Durumu the Forgotten
- Ro-Shambo should now properly display the UI for Rock, Paper, Scissors! if the character was casting a spell at the time.
- Rocketway rockets in Azshara should no longer be despawning too quickly after being summoned.
- Fixed an issue where changing the resolution settings could cause hot corners to not work correctly on Mac OS X 10.8.
Fixed an issue where binding a modifier key to a mouse button could cause the modifier key to become stuck.
- Fixed an issue where certain circumstances could cause the cursor to become smaller than intended on the Retina MacBook Pro.