Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.3: Escalation. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Below is a listing of 5.3 Hotfixes by date.
- Pets will now correctly auto-cast Bite, Claw, and Smack again.
- Blink Strikes' teleportation will no longer work for pets that have been rooted.
- Beast Mastery
- Beast Cleave damage against nearby targets will no longer be affected by damage taken modifiers on the primary target.
- Fists of Fury is now able to be cast while affected by a silence effect and silence effects will not interrupt the ability while it's being channeled.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Wailing Caverns
- Fixed an issue where Muyoh could be killed, preventing players from completing the dungeon.
- Wailing Caverns
- Conquest Quartermasters (Armsmaster Holinka and Roo Desvin) should be available once again.
- Meta and yellow gem sockets have been added to helmets created by combining Radical Mojo with a Latent Kor'kron Helm.
- Greater Cache of Treasures, awarded for completing Normal difficulty Scenario should now properly have a chance to contain Motes of Harmony.
- Tyrannical Gladiator's Greatsword and Tyrannical Gladiator's Decapitator now give 6,195 PvP Power. This is in-line with with other Season 13 ilevel 489 two-handed weapons.
- Ra'sha's Sacrificial Dagger can no longer be used while in Bizmo's Brawlpub or Brawl'gar Arena.
- (CN, TW, KR) Upgrades for items from Terrace of Endless Spring on 25-player normal difficulty now should correctly cost 250 Valor Points.
- Markers on the World Map for Barrens Commanders are now properly removed when defeated.
- Jessina the Blazing's Unstable Magma Totem now has an arming time after spawning and can no longer be hit by area-of-effect damage.
- Kor'kron Immolators and Kor'kron Earthshakers no longer use Corrupted Fire Nova or Corrupted Stoneskin totems.
- Kor'kron Motivators, Kor'kron Grunts, and Kor'kron Spotters now use Mortal Strike instead of Wild Cleave.
- Grandpa Grumplefloot's Bad Luckydos will no longer hop towards players that are not in the arena.