Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.3: Escalation. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Below is a listing of 5.3 Hotfixes by date.
- Divine Protection should now be usable while stunned.
- Lighting the Way: Minimum level to start the quest has been reduced to level 89.
- That's a Big Bug: Minimum level to start the quest has been reduced to level 89.
- Summonable bosses on the Isle of the Thunder King will drop their unique weapons more frequently.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Chess Event: Medivh's buff to damage on chess pieces has been reduced to 100%, down from 200%.
- Chess Event: Damage from Medivh's fire has been reduced to 4k, down from 10k.
- Big Zokk Torquewrench should once again be selling their wares to characters that have attained the rank of Legionnaire (Horde), Knight-Captain (Alliance), or above.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Deepwind Gorge has been added back to the map rotation for Rated Battlegrounds.
- Battle Pets
- Unborn Val'kyr remembered that they can fly.
- Quest rewards from Path of the Last Emperor should now be eligible to be upgraded for Valor Points.
- Fixed an issue where socket bonuses for a number of helmets were incorrectly giving a bonus to Resilience instead of PvP Power.
- Adjusted the pathing for southbound caravans being escorted by players. Those caravans should now stop before crossing into Southern Barrens.