Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.3: Escalation. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list as additional hotfixes are applied.
Below is a listing of 5.3 Hotfixes by date.
- Players that die and release around the Seat of Knowledge area will now be provided with a Spectral Gryphon (Wisp for Night Elves) or a Spectral Wyvern; allowing them to fly back to their bodies.
- Force of Nature: Balance Treant should be more responsive while chain casting. The global cooldown on their version of Wrath has been reduced to 0.5 seconds, down from 1.5 seconds.
- Force of Nature: Restoration Treant should no longer cause their target to taunt enemies.
- Vampiric Embrace should now split healing amongst multiple allied targets by the proper amount.
- Healing Rain's area-of-effect now should cap properly at 6 targets.
- Conductivity should now split healing amongst multiple allied targets by the proper amount.
- Healing Tide Totem's heals no longer require line-of-sight.
- Demonic Gateway now should correctly gain charges while the Warlock is mounted or on a passenger mount.
- Siphon Life should now heal for the proper amount for Warlocks that have the Fel Armor passive ability.
- Glyph of Nightmares will now properly cancel the water walking effect when the Warlock dismounts or takes damage.
- Enemy at the Gates: Fixed an issue where players were unable to ride the War Serpent.
- Fabled Pandaren Pet Supplies should now always contain a Lesser Pet Treat.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Secrets of Ragefire: Fixed an issue where certain situations could cause the Scenario to get stuck on Stage 3.
- Enchant Weapon - Spirit of Conquest is now soulbound.
- Enchant Weapon - Bloody Dancing Steel is now soulbound.
- Kor'kron Commanders are now non-faction specific multi-tap for all characters that attack them.