Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft patch 5.1. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below went live the moment they were implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this list in the days to come as additional hotfixes are applied.
- The absorption effect of Life Cocoon has been increased by 100%. We hope to have this change applied within the next 24 hours.
- The Power Guard effect now properly increases Guard’s absorption by 15%, up from 5%.
- Damage dealt by Holy Wrath now scales properly with Attack Power and Spell Power.
- The damage and Demonic Fury cost of Chaos Wave have been reduced by 33%. The new values will not be reflected in the tooltip until a client patch.
- Dungeons, Raids & Scenarios
- Normal and Heroic raid encounters in Mogu’shan Vaults, Heart of Fear, and Terrace of Endless Spring now award 40 Valor, up from 25. This will take effect after the weekly reset.
- Mogu’shan Vaults
- The Spirit Kings now activate in a fixed order.