Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft: Cataclysm patch 4.3: Hour of Twilight. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below will go live the moment they are implemented, while others may require your realm to be restarted to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. We will continue to update this thread in the days ahead as additional hotfixes are applied.
- Features & Support Guide
- Patch Notes
- Known Issues
- Customer Support & Service Issues
- Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- Pounce should now apply its Bleed to targets beyond its normal range when used with the Glyph of Pounce.
- The Mass Regeneration effect from the druid tier 13 bonus now heals 25% of the healing received by the druid from Frenzied Regeneration, down from 50%. The tooltip will be updated in a later patch.
- Holy Radiance should now stack properly with other paladins' Holy Radiance, with all valid targets nearby being properly healed.
Bladestorm will now properly apply its immunities to spell effects that are in flight when Bladestorm is activated.
Dungeons and Raids
Hour of Twilight
Thrall should no longer despawn when no players are near him after the gauntlet has been completed.
Throne of the Four Winds
Wind Burst should no longer knock players back too far.
- Dragon Soul
- Earthen Soldiers, Ancient Water Lords and Earthen Destroyers now move faster.
- Morchok's Resonating Crystals should now always target the closest players when they explode.
- Yor'sahj the Unsleeping
Damage done by Forgotten Ones, Void Bolt AOE, and Searing Blood has been reduced on 25-person, Heroic difficulty.
Yor'sahj's health has been reduced by 10% on 25-person, Heroic difficulty.
- Hagara the Stormbinder
- Hagara’s Frost Shield can no longer be broken by Shattering Throw to avoid her Frozen Tempest phase.
- Warlord Zon'ozz
- Disrupting Shadows no longer deals AoE damage or knockbacks when the duration is reduced with Mage Armor on Heroic raid difficulties.
- Warmaster Blackhorn
- Shockwave can now be broken by trinkets and other effects that cancel stuns.
- Blackhorn's Vengeance now accrues at a rate of 1% per 2% of missiong HP on Raid Finder difficulty.
- After Warmaster Blackhorn is killed, the deck fire on upper decks is no longer present on Heroic difficulty.
- Warmaster Blackhorn, the Twilight Elite Slayers, and the Twilight Elite Dreadblades are no longer able to attack players while mounted.
- Spine of Deathwing
- Blood Corruption: Earth will no longer morph into Blood Corruption: Death when dispelled.
- Blood Corruption: Earth now applies two stacks of Blood of Neltharion when it expires on 25-player heroic difficulty.
- The health pools for Burning Tendon, Corrupted Blood, Corruption, and Hideous Amalgamation have been reduced by 6 to 11% for 25-person raids on both normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Hideous Amalgamations with the Superheated buff no longer pulse their AE damage after being thrown from Deathwing's back.
- Madness of Deathwing
- Damage done by Elementium Blast, Corrupted Blood, and Blistering Heat have been lowered on Raid Finder difficulty.
- This encounter should now complete when all players die after Deathwing has been defeated.
Darkmoon Zeppelin should no longer be converted to a Horde Balloon during an Alliance to Horde faction change.